Hi guys! I am back (a couple of days late) for the last day of Kristina Werner’s Simply watercolor class. We finish the class with flowers, which is very exciting!
Day 5 – Florals and leaves
The first lesson focuses on abstract looking leaves. I was a little skeptic about these abstract flowers, but I actually like the final card. It looks simple but elegant.
The second lesson served as a way to practice different shapes of leaves. I have to keep practicing my leaves but I like the card. I added washi tape to this card to cover up a little tearing of the paper from when I peel the masking tape back.
- 12-color watercolor set (Any set you have works!)
- Washi tape or painters tape
- Canson XL watercolor paper; 140lb cold press (Amz)
- Flat #9 brush from the Benicci 15-pieces set (Amz)
- Round #8 brush from the Benicci 15-pieces set (Amz)
- Round #5 brush from the Benicci 15-pieces set (Amz)
- Sakura Pigma Medium brush pen (Amz)
- Sakura Gelly white pen (Amz)
- Tombow plastic eraser (Amz)
- T ruler (Amz)